Follow by Email

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Meet our Wedding Planner!


Meet our wedding planner Jenessa Bailey! Hiring a wedding planner is something Mom and I have talked about for awhile. You see I am from a small town, Mountain Home, Arkansas and I LOVE being from there, but when it comes to planning your wedding there aren't many resources available. We thought about having a family friend coordinate the wedding, but we really wanted someone to be able to coordinate the wedding and set up/tear down decorations at the reception. I also wanted Mom to be able to relax at the wedding and not feel SO stressed out during this special time :) So without any further delay here's what happened when we met with Jenessa Bailey!

These flowers look a little orange in this picture but they will be a soft pink :)

Mom drove up to Fayetteville for the day to be with me to meet with Jenessa and to discuss the vision of our wedding. I have heard from several people that Jenessa is "amazing," "wonderful," and "fabulous," and after seeing pictures from several events she has done I KNEW we had to have her!

We first walked into her house and she had a round table set up with a robin's egg blue table cloth with silver vintage vases and beautiful cream, light blue, and pink flowers! There were also small candles that were lit and totally set the relaxing mood! Everything was in my color scheme! It was an absolute dream :) She said she had stalked my blog to see my colors, ideas, etc. Ha! Don't you just love blogs?!? Needless to say it was love at first sight! And did I mention the blingy chandelier?!? Ahhh! Love Love Love! My theme for the wedding was Southern Classic Vintage and now I narrowed it to 2 words: Vintage BLING! Holla!


Jenessa is going to make our wedding absolutely beautiful and unique with several special details we are currently working on ;) so stay tuned my favorite blog readers! I will keep you updated on everything with the wedding planning, school, and everything in between! Thank you so much for your sweet comments :) They make my day!

Click HERE to visit Jenessa's website and blog! You will LOVE it! Promise!
Lauren

1 comment: